Everybody loves a good dad joke, especially when it’s about RVs and campers. With Father’s Day just around the corner, what better way to celebrate than a good cross-country trip? This blog post will provide some of the funniest jokes about campers sure to make anyone smile. So get ready for some punny fun as we explore some of the best rv jokes around!
1. What‘s an RV’s favorite musician?
2. What do you call a camper driving through a storm?
3. What did the anxious children ask their parents?
RV there yet?
4. Why was the trailer park party so easy to clean up?
It went off without a hitch, no one came!
5. Why is an RV a great listener?
It goes where it’s towed!
6. What is a pirate’s favorite movie?
7. What’s the best thing about the RV lifestyle?
It’s harder for in-laws to visit a motor home!
8. What did the RV say to the pop-up camper?
“You’re looking a bit deflated. Are you feeling down?”
9. What do you call an RV that’s obsessed with organization?
A neat freak on wheels!
10. How did the RV respond when asked if it had a good time camping?
“Oh, absolutely! It was in-tents!”
11. What‘s an RV’s favorite dance move?
The hitch and shuffle!
12. How did the camper respond when asked about its cooking skills?
“I’m a master at making s’more memories!”
13. What did the RV say to the tent?
“You may have the great outdoors, but I’ve got the great indoors!”
14. What ornaments in an RV?
15. What is a trespassing camper called?
16. What happens if you have your tent stolen?
Camper’s insurance will have you covered!
17. Why should you buy an RV?
It’s the best investment in wheel estate!
18. What is a camper’s favorite bagel?
19. Why didn’t the elephant bring any luggage along for its RV trip?
They already had a trunk!
20. Why did the RV go to therapy?
It had attachment issues!
We hope you had fun reading our RV puns! Here’s wishing all dads out there an amazing holiday ahead full of smiles and laughter. If you need help financing an RV, be sure to contact Finance Solution today.