Leveraging the expert team at Finance Solution is a proven way to reduce overall costs while boosting unit sales.
Financing doesn’t just have to be a basic function of your dealership. Outsourcing your finance department with Finance Solution can actually drive business growth. We can reduce costs and have a proven record of securing approvals that other providers simply can’t or won’t because the loan is too small.
Many RV dealers offer direct financing through an internal financing department. The illusion that keeping everything in-house is better can be difficult to see through, but once you break down the costs, an in-house financing department is difficult to justify.
When your dealership partners with Finance Solution, you receive an outsourced finance and insurance solution that feels like it’s in-house. Our approach combines the expertise of a contract provider with the personal touch of an internal team.
Working with our experts helps your dealership overcome the following challenges:
- Staffing Costs – Every solution requires an investment, but an internal staff may not be feasible for every dealership. Salary and benefits are costs that often can’t be outweighed, except when units quickly roll off the lot. In addition, there is the expense of having more than one F&I manager to ensure coverage when one is on vacation or sick.
- Recruiting and Turnover – Finding the right experts who can negotiate with lenders to secure financing for your customers is never a sure thing. Even once you find someone, there’s always the chance they could leave for another dealership or firm.
- Ongoing Lender Relationships – Building a relationship with lenders takes time, and when they’re tied to specific professionals on your staff, that relationship is always up in the air. In other words, securing the best rates for your customers is far from guaranteed.
Save and Grow
Third-party financing through Finance Solution eliminates nearly all the costs of working with an internal department. We have a proven track record of getting more auto loan applications approved. Our first step in a partnership with dealers is to review their recent application denials and show how we could have approved those loans.
Many partner dealers turn our services on and off with the rises and falls of a seasonal market like RV sales. We only get paid when we’re closing loans. During the slow months, financing costs for your dealership are minimized. This level of flexibility is only possible through an outsourced provider like Finance Solution.
Dealerships aren’t the only ones that benefit from Finance Solution’s RV financing services. Our easy RV financing options make complicated processes simple and accessible. When you work with our team to approve an RV loan, we strive to get you an ideal loan amount and interest rate.
The Finance Solution team is full of financing professionals with years of experience in RV sales. Our mission is to make financing an RV a streamlined and affordable process. We improve the customer experience by helping you secure better rates and terms on RV loans than you’d get with another provider.
Finding financing for an RV is difficult on your own. In fact, without assistance, RV purchases can be trickier than getting approved for a car loan. Depending on the loan amount and interest rate, qualifying for an RV loan could look a lot like securing a home mortgage. Having debt or a low income could impact your eligibility for an RV loan or lead to your payment terms having higher interest rates than normal.
When it comes to RV purchases, Finance Solution is your advocate. If you’re struggling to take full advantage of all the RV financing options, we can lend a hand. Once you fill out an application, we review your information and pull your credit report. From there, we bring your application to various banks and credit unions to negotiate your rate and terms.
We’ve demonstrated that at least 20% of a financial institution’s past denials could have been approved if the applicants had used our services. We’re a customer-focused partner. No matter when you need an approval—be it in a few weeks or a few hours—we work on your timeline to get it done.
When a lender evaluates your eligibility for an RV loan, they base their conclusion on several factors. They look at everything from your cash flow and employment to your current housing situation. Finance Solution uses our network of long-time partnerships to secure you an ideal contract. We also ensure your interest rate and monthly payment plan are reasonable.
- Industry-Leading Relationships: We have many fruitful relationships with lenders, dealerships, and insurance providers. By working closely with our partners, we’re able to arrange favorable terms for your RV purchase.
- A Strategy You Can Rely On: Some dealerships mark up prices by 50%, expecting customers to barter to lower the amount. With our strategy, you can walk away with the RV of your dreams with up to 30% knocked off the sticker price.
- Quick Solutions: Even with bad credit, you could use various incentives (like free maintenance) to make your RV purchase more affordable. Finance Solution helps you navigate the sales process to reduce the cost of financing an RV.
Interested in 20% more customers’ applications being approved? It’s possible with Finance Solution. Learn more about our outsourced financial services today.
Through our ongoing relationships with lenders, our financing expertise, and dedicated partnerships, we have perfected recreational vehicle financing, and our clients have noticed. Buying an RV is different than buying a house or a car, and we’re a proven partner for dealerships looking to boost sales. Getting RVs, boats, and even the occasional motorcycle or jet ski off your lot is our specialty, and we can reduce costs in the process.
At Finance Solution, we provide outsourced financial services for RV and boat transactions between dealerships and individuals. We do not finance transactions between individuals that occur on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. Why not? Transactions between individuals on those sites have a high risk of fraud. Have peace of mind by working with our expert team and contact us for the best outsourced financial services in the industry.
Move More Units
Dealerships that outsource their F&I through Finance Solution regularly see a 20% bump in approvals and, by extension, units moved off the lot. We do what it takes to secure the financing and then the profits will follow.